CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D....

HELP!! HELP!! I need help...Huhuhu... I'm so addicted to..Jeng..jeng..jeng... Online Shopping!! Huhuhu...

It's all started when my Ayah received a parcel which contains 3pairs of shoes that he bought online from US. Ayah said, the price of branded goods from that website are much cheaper as compared to those sold in store. Even if we add the shipping cost pun, we still save quite a lot. Attracted to that fact, I started to 'usha-usha' the site on baby clothings. At first, the intention is only to check how true is Ayah's claim. But out of the blue, I already ordered 8 pairs of Fatin's cloths. Siap beli gown for her cukur jambul n Aqiqah ceremony... Hahaha...


































Since then, I spend more time 'googling' the online store available in Malaysia. Especially for babies' n breastfeeding stuff. Tak sangka, there's a lot actually! Heaven!!! Hehe..Yesterday, I just ordered 2 pairs of babies' tights. Actually I intended to order 4pairs of baby's tights n rembat more rompers n socks for fatin, but reminding myself dah pokai, I ended up with 2 pairs of baby tights :( I couldn't resist! Those tiny little things (of course la kan..it's for babies) looked so cute and adorable. *sigh....* takpe,next time,bila dana dah bertambah,i'll grab it for sure... ;p


Anyway, despite of my addiction, I found online shopping is much more convinient as compared to shopping at the store. 1st,having a baby with us restraint our steps outside d house. Especially now, with all the scary diseases in town, so I'll try to avoid Fatin to b exposed to crowded area as much as possible. 2nd, why wasting ur time n money (for petrol n parking ticket) if we can get everything we want to be delivered right in front of our home?? Right?Right? Hehe... An 3rd, more choices, more price variables, n d most important is I can have my own sweet time to compare n choose without worrying about hubby yg asik jeling-jeling sebab dah lama sangat.. Annoying ok.. Sudah-sudahnye masam-masam muka... Soooo tak best.. Huhu.. So with online stores available nowadays, guess rumahtangga kami akan lebih bahagia.. Ahakss....

So k lah... Want to continue my online window shopping mission.. Haha.. Next target is cloth diapers, cooler bag n steamer....*wink,wink*

Adios... Ma'assalamah.....

1 comment:

  1. Nice article...lagi bile2 psl hubby tu...Huhuhu...Em, hubby, bersabarlah ye...

    ReplyDelete

And They Said....

Labels

A.Y.A.H (4) besties (3) blog (5) breastfeeding (6) breastpump (1) dcs (1) Dell Studio 1537 (1) Educare (6) Family (11) Faris (8) fashion (1) Fatin (45) food (2) gadget (7) geram (8) happy moments (17) Health (11) hobbies (3) hubby (13) I Love Islam (1) iium (2) information (11) isu semasa (6) jalan-jalan (4) l.o.v.e (14) M.A.M.A (5) merepek (29) motherhood (23) movie (3) My sweet home (1) myself (51) Oh my sweethome (5) peringatan (15) PhD (1) picas (7) Project (3) raya (2) rkgs (1) robotics (2) Rojak (3) shopping (2) studies (26) UIA (3) UTube (6)

Snag a Button