CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

To do List!

Assalam y'ols...


I'm so darn sleepy... Haih... Dah tuh pulak, I got stuck in getting the correct curves for my research's results. Double sangap..  Huwaaghhhhhh *yawning*

Haiyo... So I've decided, nak skip this task first lah, and jump to the other task in my task list! Different thing, maybe my brain will work better.. At least hilang sangap!

Kalau that task pon stuck jugak? 

Hah..., proceed dengan task lain pulak...

In the end, I will be jumping around from task to task.. Wakakakaka..

Tak apalah... At least buat something! Hahaha... Daripada dok sangap termenung depan pc nih... Kehkehkeh...

Berusaha Farah! :)

Credit to : http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/back-to-basics-your-task-list.html



Bye y'ols.. Wassalam..


 

   Loads of love, 
* Farah Jasni*

No comments:

Post a Comment

And They Said....

Labels

A.Y.A.H (4) besties (3) blog (5) breastfeeding (6) breastpump (1) dcs (1) Dell Studio 1537 (1) Educare (6) Family (11) Faris (8) fashion (1) Fatin (45) food (2) gadget (7) geram (8) happy moments (17) Health (11) hobbies (3) hubby (13) I Love Islam (1) iium (2) information (11) isu semasa (6) jalan-jalan (4) l.o.v.e (14) M.A.M.A (5) merepek (29) motherhood (23) movie (3) My sweet home (1) myself (51) Oh my sweethome (5) peringatan (15) PhD (1) picas (7) Project (3) raya (2) rkgs (1) robotics (2) Rojak (3) shopping (2) studies (26) UIA (3) UTube (6)

Snag a Button