CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramadhan Mubarak...

Assalamualaikum u'ols!!!

Just wanna wish u'ols RAMADHAN MUBARAK..... 

May this Ramadhan will give us a lot of blessings and forgiveness from Allah Ta'ala... And let us all pray that we'll be someone muchhh better after we've done going thru this training month of ramadhan... Amin... InsyaAllah....

As for me, I have special request from the Almighty for this Ramadhan.. Subhanallah.. 
  • I hope I can finish my studies as soon as possible.. 
  • I'm praying that HE'll allows my body to be strong and healthy all the way... Coz I believe, Allah will never burden HIS servant with something that the servant couldn't bear.. MasyaAllah.... 

Allah knows the best about every single thing.. 
Things that please us, might not be pleasant to Allah..
And things that are not pleasant to us, might be the key to Allah's blessing and redha...
Therefore, be grateful, and keep faith to Allah...
InsyaAllah, Allah will show the way and make it easier for us...
Amin... Ya Rabbal Alamin....





Loads of love, 
* Farah Jasni*

3 comments:

And They Said....

Labels

A.Y.A.H (4) besties (3) blog (5) breastfeeding (6) breastpump (1) dcs (1) Dell Studio 1537 (1) Educare (6) Family (11) Faris (8) fashion (1) Fatin (45) food (2) gadget (7) geram (8) happy moments (17) Health (11) hobbies (3) hubby (13) I Love Islam (1) iium (2) information (11) isu semasa (6) jalan-jalan (4) l.o.v.e (14) M.A.M.A (5) merepek (29) motherhood (23) movie (3) My sweet home (1) myself (51) Oh my sweethome (5) peringatan (15) PhD (1) picas (7) Project (3) raya (2) rkgs (1) robotics (2) Rojak (3) shopping (2) studies (26) UIA (3) UTube (6)

Snag a Button