CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

KHALAS!!!

Subhanallah, walhamdulillah, walailaha illallah, wallah hu akbar...

Praise to Allah.. Finally, I'm done!!! Alhamdulillah..

Just called Center of Postgrad Studies to confirm the status. Alhamdulillah. Good news it is. My thesis has been accepted, and InsyaAllah, my name will be included in October senate endorsement. By that, InsyaAllah, officially, I'm done!!!!! Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Over excited! Sangat anxious nak habis.. *padahal master je pun!*.. Maybe it's just me.. The journey to earn this degree terasa sangat lah berliku-liku.. Sempat  mengandung & beranak lagi satu okay, kau rasa?? Ha...punya lama nak menghabihkannya tu...!

Ask my husband, how many times that I mentioned I wanna quit and asked him to pay IIUM (my sponsor) for breaching the contract? Ask my Mama, how many liters of tears that I've wasted throughout the journey..

Alhamdulillah, finally, habis juga!

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah for finally letting me get done with this! Thank you hubby, for your patience, your motivation and your sacrifice supporting me throughout the journey. Thank you Fatin & Faris for being Mama's strength! Thanks Mama & Ayah for your endless support and love and motivation. And thanks all for your du'a...

Aku dah habis master weyhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!



Alhamdulillah. Boleh mula langkah yg baru utk tangga seterusnya.. Bismillah........


Mungkin aku dah kena mula memohon doa kalian semoga perjalanan PhD aku dipermudahkan... Hihihi... ;p


Loads of love, 
* Farah Jasni*

No comments:

Post a Comment

And They Said....

Labels

A.Y.A.H (4) besties (3) blog (5) breastfeeding (6) breastpump (1) dcs (1) Dell Studio 1537 (1) Educare (6) Family (11) Faris (8) fashion (1) Fatin (45) food (2) gadget (7) geram (8) happy moments (17) Health (11) hobbies (3) hubby (13) I Love Islam (1) iium (2) information (11) isu semasa (6) jalan-jalan (4) l.o.v.e (14) M.A.M.A (5) merepek (29) motherhood (23) movie (3) My sweet home (1) myself (51) Oh my sweethome (5) peringatan (15) PhD (1) picas (7) Project (3) raya (2) rkgs (1) robotics (2) Rojak (3) shopping (2) studies (26) UIA (3) UTube (6)

Snag a Button