CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nervous Breakdown...

Assalam u'ols..



Hey,it's been a while..

Ever heard about nervous breakdown? Am having it now...

Huhuhuhu...

Am so nervous bout my research progress...

Sooo much to do stilll...

Sooo little of time... 

Why la clock is ticking darn fast nowadays...

Haiya...

 


Breath in... breath out..... 



Ok, back to work! Focus Farah, FOCUS!! 


Pray for me pals....!!  





  Loads of love, 
* Farah Jasni*

No comments:

Post a Comment

And They Said....

Labels

A.Y.A.H (4) besties (3) blog (5) breastfeeding (6) breastpump (1) dcs (1) Dell Studio 1537 (1) Educare (6) Family (11) Faris (8) fashion (1) Fatin (45) food (2) gadget (7) geram (8) happy moments (17) Health (11) hobbies (3) hubby (13) I Love Islam (1) iium (2) information (11) isu semasa (6) jalan-jalan (4) l.o.v.e (14) M.A.M.A (5) merepek (29) motherhood (23) movie (3) My sweet home (1) myself (51) Oh my sweethome (5) peringatan (15) PhD (1) picas (7) Project (3) raya (2) rkgs (1) robotics (2) Rojak (3) shopping (2) studies (26) UIA (3) UTube (6)

Snag a Button